Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Fifteenth: Frustration

YOu eveil ACC I don't even enjoy giving you gobs of money!! grrr *brood**brood*
Thats the truth, this awful evil, take-advantage of my confusion establishment is doing agian. Please ecuse my aingry typing.
....
...
..
.
OK I'm better. It's just so terrible the way nothing seems to work over there yet they set up shit to give the students free pizza and berritos and s'mores fore chrissake but can't spend a dime to make sure their technology is working propperly I could fucking strangle the computerized bitch on the automated help line shit If only I
....
...
..
.
Better? Maybe. I just would like to be able to register for some classes, pay on time, get my shit together and be done with it.
.
..
...
....
Did I mention I want to change my major? Yeah, but not to theatre or some other dumb useless shit like that. No, I want to study PHILOSOPHY!
....
...
..
.
Sigh, ok I'm better for reals. Still I think philosophy might not be such a foul course of action as everyone makes it out to be. Besides, I've decided to tweak what my aim in life is anyway. Perhaps I leave that starting a business shit for when the economy is better, or worse, or when the idea doesn't make my skin crawl anymore. I could retire that thought of powering my way through college in just a few years also. I have more than a few years. Probably. And even if I didn't I know sure as anything I wouldn't want to spend them in class worrying about papers and midterms and whether that guy's ass really does look better when he's not talking.

Oh! That reminds me of a cool exercise my mother told me about. See post Sixteen for the juicy details.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ramblin' and recording it all...

Followers