Cool Quotes from Dead People*
- We are born with two incurable diseases; life, from which we die, and hope, which says maybe death isn't the end. - Andrew Greeley
- Even the most horrible, catastrophic ending to something beautiful can't erase the beauty that has already occurred. - E.W.
- Where does beauty begin? Where does it end? Where it ends is where the artist begins. - John Cage
- The end is inherent in the means. - Gandhi
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams
- It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. - Ursula LeGuin
- Our greatest fear should be not that our lives will some day come to an end, but rather, that they may never begin. - Somebody
- The end is never as satisfying as the journey. To have achieved everything but to have done so without integrity and excitement is to have achieved nothing. - Somebody
That last one was spot on wasn't it?! I think so for definitely. More?! Yes.
- In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. - MLK Jr.
- Whatsoever thou takest in hand, remember the end, and thou shalt never do amiss. - God
- A morning sun and a wine-bred child and a Latin-bred woman seldom end well. - George Herbert
- The end crowns all. - Dutch People
- All's well that ends well; still the fine's the crown. Whate'er the course, the end is the renown. - William Shakespeare
- The end crowns all, And that old common arbitrator, Time, Will one day end it. - William Shakespeare
That was nice. I think we've all learned a lot.
*Might not actually be dead. Don't believe the reports! Have hope.